ZINCALUME® steel for Roofing
Product Description and Features
Roof sheeting made from ZINCALUME® steel is available in a range of profiles. The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME® steel imparts corrosion resistance of up to four times the life of galvanised steel.
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Available from an extensive network of suppliers
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved, for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer's specifications.
- Incompatible with lead flashing and copper piping. Read full details on Guidelines for using ZINCALUME® steel.
BlueScope Steel offers a warranty of up to 25 years from the date of installation against perforation by weathering in the natural elements. Read more about BlueScope Steel Warranties.