Tools & Resources
Your search for Structural Grade returned 12 results.
- How does the strength of steel vary with increasing temperature?
- When product is supplied and certified by BlueScope Steel to a particular grade and standard, will it comply to some other standard?
- How do I know if the XLERPLATE® steel product I have received is the material which was used as the basis for batch testing product?
- Can I order XLERPLATE® product which has been ultrasonically tested at the Mill? If so, what standard should I specify?
- When should I order ultrasonically tested XLERPLATE® product?
- Is floorplate and checker plate the same thing?
- Why do similar steel grades from different countries or manufacturers have different names or representations?
- I have a design which specifies material which is manufactured to an International Standard. Can the equivalent product be manufactured in Australia?
- What restricts the availability of various sizes of XLERPLATE® steel?
- What XLERPLATE® steel sizes are available from BlueScope Steel?